Market trends are the most powerful force driving long-term trading performance. The most effective way to capture value from trends is through systematic trend following. I-System is probably the best trend following model ever built, providing effective and reliable decision support daily, since 2003. I-System powers our TrendCompass reports delivering crystal clear market guidance on more than 200 financial and commodities markets including crude oil, copper, gold, wheat, coffee, cotton, Nikkei 225, S&P500, Euro, Yen and dozens of others.
CUTTING THROUGH THE INFORMATION OVERLOAD
Financial industry generates thousands of research reports each and every day, an overwhelming glut of information. Instead of adding to your reading pile, we analyze market trends and deliver the final product of our research: clear, actionable decisions you can digest in seconds, not minutes per day.
REAL-TIME CTA INTELLIGENCE
For decades, commodities trading advisors (CTAs) have used systematic trend following as one of the best strategies in active investment trading. Institutions like Nomura, JPMorgan and Rabobank pay close attention to CTAs as and that understanding CTA strategies “can provide a strong edge in today’s highly systematized markets.” TrendCompass delivers this edge – effectively, reliably and in real time!
PROVEN RELIABILITY, VERSATILITY AND EFFECTIVENESS
Our reports are generated by the I-System, the product of more than 20 years of passionate and uncompromising obsession with quality. We have tested its effectiveness in the most rigorous way possible: by managing real money portfolios and comparing their performance to that of the world’s leading “managed futures” funds or Commodity Trade Advisors (CTAs). Since the inception of our track record in 2007, I-System has consistently outperformed its benchmarks (audited). Read more about the I-System…
INVALUABLE, TIMELY DECISION SUPPORT, EVERY DAY
A reliable and effective trends auto-pilot provides invaluable decision-support. Even only as a ‘reality check’ or a source of ‘second opinion’ to market analysts, TrendCompass gives you the guidance to navigate the markets profitably, confidently and with a peace of mind.
What some of our clients say…
Our clients enjoy the sober, consistent quality decision support they get from TrendCompass…
What you get
We worked hard to make our reports intuitive and easy to read so you can review them in just a few seconds each day. They consist of a summary page followed by a detailed breakdown per market showing trading signals and/or trend reversals per each individual trading strategy.
Daily e-mail summary
Your daily e-mail summarizes the changes in directional exposure based on previous trading session. An intuitive bar chart shows the recommended exposure so that you can grasp it at a glance.
PDF – summary page
PDF – detailed breakdown by market and by trading strategy
Covering over 200 main financial and commodity markets, TrendCompass offers a variety of standard or customized market reports:
Available standard reports available and subscription rates (excluding any promotional offers or discretionary discounts) are listed below.
We can customize reports for clients who wish to track a different selection of markets, a larger number of strategies, or follow a particular selection of strategies (for example, a preference for short-cycle trends). We’ll seek to accommodate any such request. A 600 Euros one-time setup fee may apply for customized portfolios a.
Subscribe now and receive a one-month free trial!
Systematic trend following entails disciplined adherence to predefined and time-tested rules. It helps investors and traders keep composure through the commotion of volatile market moments so they can navigate market trends profitably, with confidence and peace of mind!
You wouldn’t buy a new car without giving it a test-drive and the same should be true for a trading newsletter so we are happy to send you TrendCompass reports for one month free of charge.
Please e-mail your request to TrendCompass@ISystem-TF.com
E-mail us and you’ll start receiving TrendCompass with no other obligation on your part.
This SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT (AGREEMENT) is by and between KRAINER ANALYTICS or a company to be nominated subsequently (PUBLISHER) and the undersigned company or person (CUSTOMER). The EFFECTIVE DATE of the agreement will be the date when the customer requests to receive paid subscription service and upon expiration of the free trial period as evidenced by filled subscription form, e-mail request or acceptance of PUBLISHER’S invoice.
1. THE SERVICE: PUBLISHER produces and distributes TrendCompass reports (REPORTS) to which the CUSTOMER may purchase monthly or yearly subscription.
2. STANDARD REPORTS: PUBLISHER produces a variety of “TrendCompass” reports (REPORTS). For each market included therein, the REPORTS convey daily trading recommendations based on systematic trend-following strategies as generated by PUBLISHER’s proprietary I-SYSTEM technology. Such trading strategies are believed to be similar to those used by many Commodities Trading Advisors (CTA) or Managed Futures funds.
3. CUSTOMIZED REPORTS: in addition to, or in lieu of REPORTS specified herein, CUSTOMER may request a bespoke report according to CUSTOMER’s own requirements. The subscription to such reports may vary from those specified herein and their creation may involve an additional set-up fee that shall be borne by the CUSTOMER.
4. INTENT AND OBJECTIVE: The objective of REPORTS, whether standard or customized, is to provide the CUSTOMER guidance as to the likely activities of CTA investment funds which are believed capable of influencing price fluctuations in many markets. CUSTOMER acknowledges that REPORTS do not purport to accurately reflect such funds’ activities but rather represent an approximation of their trades based on the technology which is proprietary to PUBLISHER and is believed to be similar and correlated to models used by many CTAs. By accepting this agreement the CUSTOMER expressly acknowledges that REPORTS constitute a form of supplemental decision support and in no event shall they be deemed as an inducement to trade. The CUSTOMER further acknowledges having sufficient experience in trading the markets included in REPORTS to which the CUSTOMER may subscribe and awareness of risks inherent in trading in such markets.
5. DELIVERY: To the best of PUBLISHER’s ability, REPORTS shall be delivered to the CUSTOMER each working day (Monday through Friday) by e-mail in PDF format or other suitable format.
6. NO REDISTRIBUTION: CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees that the REPORTS constitute proprietary and confidential information of substantial value to PUBLISHER and shall not redistribute, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate all or any portion of any report to any third party except with and according to express permission as requested from and granted by PUBLISHER for a stated, limited purpose and as witnessed in writing. Any such redistribution will include a proper copyright notice reading, substantially, as follows: “Source: KRAINER ANALYTICS (or TBN)” Such notice shall be placed immediately adjacent to the published content in a reasonably legible font size. CUSTOMER may not make or permit any alterations to any reproduced materials or any portion of REPORTS unless expressly agreed to by PUBLISHER.
7. FREE TRIAL PERIOD: The EFFECTIVE DATE of this AGREEMENT follows a discretionary free trial period afforded by PUBLISHER to the CUSTOMER in order to better appreciate the nature of REPORTS CUSTOMER subscribes to. Normally, this period shall encompass a two week period from the commencement of daily delivery of REPORTS, normally consisting of ten daily reports. Upon the acceptance of this AGREEMENT, the free trial period ends and subscription fees become due to PUBLISHER from the EFFECTIVE DATE onward.
8. FEES: Subscription fees for each standard REPORT to which CUSTOMER subscribes are set forth herein. Fees for customized report will be determined and communicated based on CUSTOMER’s requirements.
9. PAYMENT: The fees are due and payable within one calendar month from the EFFECTIVE DATE against and in accordance to invoices issued by PUBLISHER to the CUSTOMER. If any PUBLISHER invoice is issued in error, CUSTOMER will promptly contest such errors and request an amended invoice. Unless an invoice is contested on valid or reasonable grounds, CUSTOMER’s failure to timely pay the fees as invoiced by PUBLISHER shall entitle PUBLISHER to halt delivery of further REPORTS. Failure to pay the fees within 30 days from the invoice date shall entitle PUBLISHER to terminate this AGREEMENT.
10. TERM AND TERMINATION: Except for termination for non-payment of fees by CUSTOMER or material breach of any term or condition to this AGREEMENT by either party, this AGREEMENT is valid for 12 months from the EFFECTIVE DATE and will renew automatically unless either PUBLISHER or CUSTOMER terminates the AGREEMENT. PUBLISHER reserves the right to terminate this agreement 12 months from the EFFECTIVE DATE by giving a 30 day termination notice to the CUSTOMER. The CUSTOMER may terminate the AGREEMENT by giving a 30 day cancellation notice to PUBLISHER. Termination of services under this AGREEMENT shall be without limitation as to any other rights or remedies of the terminating party.
11. DATA INTEGRITY: REPORTS are based on and depend on price data PUBLISHER obtains from data providers that PUBLISHER believes to be reliable, but PUBLISHER does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or availability of such data. Such price data is published by clearinghouses of various global securities exchanges and may from time to time contain errors. Corrections of data errors are regularly published by exchange clearinghouses and such corrections may on occasion retroactively change the trading recommendations communicated in the REPORTS.
12. DISCLAIMER: REPORTS are provided “as is.” For itself or on behalf of its data and service providers, PUBLISHER hereby disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation all warranties of suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, and any warranty arising out of course of dealing. Neither PUBLISHER nor any of its service providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including lost profits) incurred in connection with this AGREEMENT or arising out of or relating to the REPORTS, even if A has been advised of the possibility of such damages. CUSTOMER agrees that in no event will the total aggregate liability of PUBLISHER for any claims, losses, or damages arising under this AGREEMENT whether in contract or in tort, including negligence exceed the total amount of fees actually paid by CUSTOMERE to PUBLISHER for the REPORT(S) during the term of the AGREEMENT with respect to which the claim may arise.
13. INDEMNIFICATION: CUSTOMER shall at its expense, indemnify, defend, and hold PUBLISHER harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, actions, proceedings, costs, and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to CUSTOMER’s use of the REPORTS. PUBLISHER shall notify CUSTOMER promptly in writing of any claim with respect to which it seeks indemnification from CUSTOMER pursuant to the foregoing.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This AGREEMENT constitutes the entire agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior agreements, written or oral, shall be deemed to be superseded by this AGREEMENT. No waiver, alteration, or modification of any of the provisions hereof shall be binding unless in writing and signed by authorized representatives of PUBLISHER and CUSTOMER.
15. ASSIGNMENT: CUSTOMER shall not assign this AGREEMENT or delegate any rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of PUBLISHER and any attempted assignment by CUSTOMER in violation of the foregoing shall be void and of no effect.
16. AGENCY: Nothing in this AGREEMENT shall be deemed to create an agency, joint venture, or partnership relation between PUBLISHER and CUSTOMER. Neither party shall have authority to act on behalf of or bind the other party in any way. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability in any respect of one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall in no way affect or impair the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect. This AGREEMENT may be executed in multiple counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
17. NOTICES: Notices pursuant to this AGREEMENT may be given by e-mail or by post. Facsimile signature will be deemed original signatures.
18. JURISDICTION: This AGREEMENT shall be governed by the laws of the Principality of Monaco